Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WORLD RECORD BLOG HOP

WELCOME to the World Record Inspirational Blog Hop


It starts 11 am Saturday Central Time - to start at the beginning go to Unity Stamp Blog
All first time Unity Stamp customers get a free gift with orders placed this weekend.



I love Unity Stamps so when I saw this posted on the Splitcoast Stampers site I knew I had to join in.












Here are a couple cards I made using my brand new Unity Stamps that came in the mail yesterday.




I love Owls & I'm trying to give it double duty by using the journaling spot on a card.... I think it turned out very cute!




Don't you love the Love Ewe stamp. I'm sure you'll see a lot of it as you hop along since it's been a popular new release with the design team.




Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill); Paper (card1 - Crate, Bo Bunny & October Afternoon), (card2 - Basic Grey, Little Yellow Bicycle & My Mind's Eye) (card 3 - Basic Grey, Crate & Bo Bunny); Flowers (Making Memories & Heidi Swapp); Buttons (SEI); Sticker Letters (Making Memories); Brad (Basic Grey)

Continue on to Krystie Lee's Blog She has some great inspiration

40 comments:

Stacey Michaud said...

Great cards Suz! I love the owl! I wanted to say thanks for all your kind words about my stuffs! It totally brightens my day--I have a feeling you are really good at doing that for lots of people! Hugs!

Christi said...

Such fun cards! YOu are doing great things with these stamps! smiles...

Randi said...

Wow, you are fast!!
Love the owls! I love all your color combos and use of kraft (I adore kraft paper)!

Anonymous said...

Great projects!!

Kathryn said...

Super CUTE cards -_ LOVE them all!

Julia Aston said...

How fun! I love all of your animal cards! great designs on these!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

The owl stamp is lovely. Great cards too!

Kerry said...

Gotta love those owls! :) I really like that Adore ticket on your sweet little lamb card.

Jessica said...

cute cards! I'm lovin' the owls too! you did a great job on these!

joni said...

Great cards Suz!!! I love owls too!

Anonymous said...

Such fantastic cards.

Lauri said...

Great cards!!! These are wonderful stamps, aren't they? Thanks for your kind comment on my card!!

Unknown said...

Pretty.

I see you hanging in there looking at everybody's too and commenting!

Yikes...it's exhausting, huh?

I had some Unity bless my doorstep yesterday too...as soon as I'm done with this, I'm getting to that! :)

Pamela said...

Love your cards! Great work!

Robynccgirl said...

Adorable cards! Love those owls!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful cards, this hop thing looks really neat!

Lisa F said...

Great cards - love all the owls!

Ashley said...

cute!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love your cards!

Becky Carafa said...

You wasted no time getting your new stamps inky, great job!

Joni M said...

Great projects Suz! I love all the cards! Oh, and thank-you for leaving links in the comments of other blogs... I would have gotten lost a couple times, if it weren't for you! :o)

Jennifer Davis said...

Lovely cards Suz! What a fun thing going on here...I'll have to get some Unity stamps, can you believe I haven't used them yet? =)

Daniela Dobson said...

I love owls, these are so cute!

stampmonkey said...

Such wonderful cards! tfs

Rachel Hope said...

Such fun stuff! TFS

Ashley Newell said...

Such a cute bunch of cards!

FibreJunky said...

Awesome job with those owls! And yup, those sheep are adorable!

Betty J Schaub said...

cuties each one.

Lee said...

Oh those owls are indeed wonderful!!!

Rose Ann said...

All of your cards are wonderful, Suz!! Great job!!

Heather P. said...

What a bunch of fun and cheery cards! :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are all great!!

Kristen Carll said...

These card are awesome! :) great job!

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful cards! I love the owls!!

Linda Beeson said...

What cute cards! I love the owl stamps! The hop has been so much fun although I only managed to get a few blogs.

Unknown said...

You sure were busy making three cards for this day! They are awesome cards...love them all!

Tamara said...

Great cards. I love the owl stamp, and the journaling block was a great addition.

Jacqueline said...

Such cute cards!! Isnt the best to get some Unity on your doorstep!! Have fun with them!!

Unknown said...

great cards.

Michelle L. said...

what darling cards! Thanks so much for sharing.