Tuesday, March 31, 2009

GCD Party



I did send my ap as soon as the call was issued. My motto is you never know until you try & try I did.

I was so excited by a manufacturer that actually made special spots available for us lesser known scrappers.

I saw on the blog they received 471 other beautiful applications.

The chosen few will be receiving calls throughout the day - keeping my cell phone close by just in case....





But no I didn't get a call.


I didn't really expect to either with that many entries... but you never know...

Monday will be a huge day their new & improved GCD Studios blog . The design team will be revealed, giveaways posted throughout the day & more exciting opportunities for some of the chosen applicants. Make sure you mark it on your to do list... I set a reminder on my phone.

Still to be announced

4 Guest DT gals
40 Spotlights
21 Product Testers

I'm still hoping to be one of the chosen 65 - at least that's much better odds lol



1 comment:

Pamela said...

Good luck!!! I tried too. :)