Monday, March 16, 2009

2 Peas TOOT

Like so many in the recent months we've been effected by the economy.

My hubby took a substantial pay cut per week to keep his job - but at least he still has a job.

I cut back on spending all around but the part I missed the most was the new scrapbooking products & my trips to the LSS every couple weeks along with the lovely kit clubs.

I've been trying out for design teams of kit clubs/stores/companies I like. So far I haven't been chosen... that kind of gets me down in the dumps & doubting that I have what it takes....

But God has blessed me so much in the last couple weeks with all the prizes I've won.

Today while checking "mellypea's" blog http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/userblogpost.asp?id=41122 I noticed that I won a $50 gift certificate to 2peas for the story I wrote last month about how I became a "pea". I can get a lot with that in addition to the other $25 from the LOAD prize. Here's the post.

tell us your two peas stories WINNERS.
thanks to all of you for telling us your two peas story - it was so fun to read how two peas has been a part of your life, brought you closer to family + friends and helped you through a rough time. amazing to think that a website has played such a role, right?
without further ado, here are the winners - as voted by the two peas community :
2 Grand Prize winners will receive $250 in store credit each :
Gynergy + JBSmom
3 1st Place winners will receive $100 in store credit each :
TSC, monica_blain + scrapimami
3 2nd Place winners will receive $50 in store credit each :
oldwesternpea, craftysuz, + aJerseyGirl
2 Runner-up winners will receive $25 in store credit each :
Brittneyja + nanascraps
congratulations to all of you - enjoy your shopping spree! your store credit will be issued to your account shortly and you will be able to see that it's there before checking out.
stay tuned for the next round of birthday contests to be announced soon


Big Congrats to all the other winners. I read their stories & each is just so heartfelt.

Thanks for letting me toot again.

2 comments:

milkcan said...

Congratulations!! Well deserved!

Pearl Maple said...

Congrats on the win, that is great news, hope everything comes together for you soon.