Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So Do You Like the New Look?

It's not quite finished but much better I think...

I'm learning a lot about HTML in the process - I know I'm way behind all you know it alls out there... what takes me a while you can do in minutes. There's still some tweaks to make but I like the 3 columns & clean design. Who would think a pile it on layering scrapbooker like me would like clean lines on her blog.


Just wanted to remind you

The My Mind's Eye month long extravaganza at Everything Scrapp'n Starts tomorrow. I hope you got your orders in so you're ready for all the creating & prizes.

There's still time to get your order in as the sale ends midnight (eastern time) TONIGHT.
15% off all My Mind's Eye

AND

Free Shipping for all orders over $30 (discount code SPRING)

I know I've said it before but I'm saying it again...

My Mind's Eye has outdone itself this season
Sure the paper is the exceptional quality we all expect with texture, color, depth...
But now we have die cut 12x12 papers. I love the shape of this one... MME hasn't forgotten the bird & owl lovers either - they have some super cute papers/embellishments with that theme in mind.



If you who love the elegant look of Webster's Pages paper My Mind's Eye Bellezo doesn't disappoint. The colors are beautiful & designs so elegant. They make quick work of designing those special pages. For us heritage scrappers it's PERFECT without looking dated.

A little girly but we all need a bit of that every once in a while. Pretty soft spring colors that compliment any photo - showing it off with perfection.

More Enabling...

Other products in stock that are must haves
that I picked up with my order....

Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
Cosmo Cricket Spinners
Jenni Bowlin Bingo Cards
Jenni Bowlin Flowers
Prima Stitches Paper
Pink Paislee Fetching Line including those stinking cute flowers


3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

gasp. you are quite the enabler. yum!

Jennifer Davis said...

Fun new look! =)

everythingscrappn.com said...

Like the new look. Wish I could learn a bit about html. I avoid it when possible. Love the way you talk about the products. I think I'll hire you to make my descriptions LOL.