Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Technology is working against me

My hubby went out of town & needed the digi camera to take photos of some scaffolding he was setting up for a new customer. So he took the camera.

I thought I was planning ahead & have been working on 8-1/2x11 layouts instead of my usual 12x12 so I could scan them to post in gallery for my favorite LOAD challenge on 2 peas. Well I guess my scanner got wind of that & decided not to cooperate!

Technology is great when it works but oh so frustrating when it doesn't.

I got my order Monday from 2peas. It was a blast shopping with my prize money from the "Tell Your Story" contest & the "LOAD" contest. I still have it sitting on the bed in the scrap room to take a photo of it... I don't know if I can resist using it another day though...

Don't forget to place your order at Everything Scrapp'n so you have new My Mind's Eye products for the April competition (see yesterday's post for details)

4 comments:

Kate said...

Technology often bites me in the butt too!

Anonymous said...

ooooh...I bet that was fun shopping! I didn't realize you won a tell your story prize too, congrats on that! You'll have to share some layouts that you make w/ your new goodies!

vtpuggirl said...

What fun, to shop with prize money! I bet that was exciting, what did you get? Maybe that's nosey, you don't have to tell me. Hope your scanner gets the memo and straightens up.

Michelle said...

sorry to hear about your technology issues. I just hate when everything around me crumbles at the same time. Can't wait to see your new stuff!

And thanks for the advice, I've been laying really low and am on the way to recovery.