Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pay it Forward.... RAK

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

While blog hopping today I was Inspired by Anna-Marie Still's post http://annamariestill.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/03/top-o-the-mornin.html#comments

She had a great idea for a RAK

The way it works is that the first five people who respond to this post, will recieve a handmade surprize from me! The catch is that you have to pay it forward, post this on your blog, and send out five handmade surprizes of your own. What a fun way to spread some Springtime cheer!

Here are the official instructions:"The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Made with tons of love just for you! It might be a fun hand-stamped project, a fun sewing project, or some yummy goodies, you might be surprised what you get! Give it a try! The catch? You must re -post this on your blog and the first 5 people to leave a comment, will win a lovely little treat from you! Have Fun!"

This could really take off... I hope you join in with us.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Well I don't need a prize I'm in canada and I know shippign is a pain but I like your blog, and happy st patty's day to you too!

vtpuggirl said...

Please don't enter me to win anything, just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your work on the side bar!

Kasey said...

What a great idea. I will have to go and post it on my blog too and decide what I am gonna send.

Adria said...

I love pay it forwards. Let me know if there are still openings

teresamatz said...

How cool Suz! I posted this on my blog!