Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm a Designer for Everything Scrapp'n

I've been dying to TOOT that I am honored to have been chosen as a designer for
Everything Scrapp'n!

It's an online scrapbooking store. The owner Heather Turner is a longtime scrapbooker & is working hard to stock the things we all want to buy.

She offers: a customer rewards program, special orders, and regular sales.

Check out the store at: http://www.everythingscrappn.com/

I spy some of my favorite new My Mind's Eye & Jenni Bowlin products in the store....

I'm tickled to death to be a part of this creative team.
Check out their blogs to congratulate them

Denise Martinez (DT Coordinator)
Michelle Jacquemet
Zoa Barker
Janaina Oliveira
Theresa Matz

Add the store blog as a favorite... there's regular giveaways, stock/sale info & loads of inspiration Everything Scrapp'n Store Blog

3 comments:

A Fanciful Life said...

Hey Suz,

Congrats on being chosen as a designer - woo hoo! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

2 Worlds said...

Suz looking forward in the work together

Molly said...

That is awesome! Congrats!!!!