Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday Techniqes

Hi y'all

Had a busy weekend. It is sure getting chilly here in the south but it's so nice to take Rosie for a walk & breath in the crisp air.

I'm cheating a little on my Tuesday Technique....

I usually try to come up with my own tutorials but as I was working on a layout using Maya Road felt flowers I only had 2 from a kit embellishment bag & needed more. So I knew there had to be a way to make them & searched to see if anyone else had experimented.

That's when I found Julie & this fantastic video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYvkUcB1vF8

I will be making a couple of these tomorrow & hope you make some too.

Join me over at Sassy for my Technique Challenge of the week using these flowers.
http://sassycardsnscraps.freeforums.org/flowers-t816.html#6935



I've also been working on The Stories in Hand class over at http://www.jessicasprague.com/. I had signed up for this free class a couple weeks ago & WOW is it amazing!
She supplies all the digi papers/elements you need to put together an amazing mini-album. The course is very well thought out & really teaches how to bring out that Story Teller in all of us. If it's ever offered again you MUST take it! She is an awesome teacher & her website is very interactive - with a lively forum & beautiful eye candy in the gallery. I can't wait to load some of the photos/scans of my album. You know me I made mine a little more complicated than I needed to.... but it sure is a pretty mini-album..... Maybe tomorrow.

Also don't forget to join in on the fun at www.paperclipping.com. The live show streamed on www.ustream.tv (search "paperclipping")starts at 8:30 pm eastern time. It's always a fun time of creativity & chatting. You can also watch recorded shows any time. I enjoy Noell so much & she shares creative design concepts & great projects - hope to see you there

No comments: