Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Scrapbooking Room in Progress - part 2

OK - now continuing the tour....

These shelves are on the same wall as the dresser.












Now for the most important part of any scrap area... THE DESK

I had 3 of the Michael's cubes & this week my darling hubby bought me 3 more & a piece of finish grade wood for the top to make a desk. It's very useful & stores a lot




















Inside the drawers I've stored my most used tools/supplies. It's not totally finished since I still have 2 empty drawers.




































The workspace though not very deep is perfect for working on a layout. I like a longer table as my last workspace was a dining room table that was wide but not long. I can sew right where the machine is if it's just a quick seam around a layout & move it to the middle for a longer quilting session.














No comments: