Friday, November 21, 2008

Quick Post

It a beautiful sunny day here in Georgia but oh it feels like winter. I love the cool air & the wind is blowing the last leaves from the trees.

Rosie goes outside & scopes the trees & her yard for those squirells that are busy collecting the birdseed that falls on the ground. I'd like to know why their favorite place to bury them is where the pansy plants are. I go out there & see the new plants dug up every day.... I'm about to give up as they are looking worse for wear. Rosie is still working on her obedience. We are using a clicker now to re-inforce good behavior & she is not jumping the fence anymore. That's progress. I take her on short walks on my good days using the non pull leash. It's been good for both of us.

Well here is what I wanted to post today.....
crowdSPRING, hire Kelly for your community manager!

Hope that helps - Kelly you're an amazing talent!

No comments: