Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Scrapbooking this Week






Well it's been a rough week for me. My kidney problems have been flared up so I'm feeling really bad right now.

My sister picked up the 12x12 digital layouts that I had printed at Costco and they turned out absolutely amazing! They are really inexpensive at $2.99 each + tax. The quality was not compromised for the inexpensive price. It's worth getting a membership there just for that! The pages had depth without the bulk. I worked on a couple digital pages today just because I got excited about getting more processed. I wouldn't ever give up traditional scrapbooking but when I don't have the right supplies for a certain LO then digital will be given a shot instead of running to the store and spending money on more "stuff". I'm really good at that ha ha....

I've been working on a lot of baby layouts. It's nice remembering those times since my boys are grown men. It still breaks my heart all little Brandon had to go through in his early life.... but he was a fighter.

I get a pang when I think of the photos and scrapbooks I lost but it's bitter sweet making them again. I found a lot of negatives recently but it's a lot more costly to get them developed than the digital prints so I'll get a little done at a time. That way I can keep up with the scrapbooking part too.

Hope you all have a blessed day and stay warm.

No comments: