Thursday, February 7, 2008

Another birthday...


Well my birthday has come and gone. Can't believe that I am 45. Were does the time go! I had a nice lunch with my youngest son at a Mexican restaurant. Then my parents took me to dinner at Longhorns. We had a wonderful meal and a really special time together.


I got a lot of nice little gifts. Seems everyone knows about my tendency to lose my keys so that was a theme this year. Key holders for the purse, key rings, and even a purse hook to hang on the table when we eat out.... very useful. Of course I wanted new scrapbooking stuff and my son's girlfriend bought me a new album and some cards, my husband gave me a class at Archiver's and some stamps and papers. Mom and Dad gave me a huge bottle of Philosophy Amazing Grace Body Wash/Shampoo. I love that stuff it amazes me how you can use it on your hair and body and it is the best shampoo ever I don't even use conditioner anymore! It is a must buy.


Well I guess I should go to bed - early morning tomorrow at Archivers taking the Valentine card class at 10:30.


I uploaded several of my digital layouts on the Costco site. They do 12 x 12's for $2.99 each. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I don't like printing the 12 x 12's as 8 x 8's at home they just don't turn out as well as I would like so hopefully this will be a great option to get my layouts out of the computer and into albums.


Check out the Challenge on Oscraps: my layout is above.




Have a blessed day!

No comments: