Saturday, February 9, 2008

Experimenting with New Techniques





Hello,

Hope you are enjoying the weekend and taking some creative time for yourself.

I had one of my nights that my back was hurting so I decided to get in some scrapbooking time. I finished 3 simple pages and was pleased with the results. I'm really getting into chipboard. My albums are getting a little bowed so if you have any suggestions on what to do to ease the problem let me know.

I've been inspired by postings to work on organizing my scrapbooking and craft supplies. It really makes it much easier to find time for working on designs and makes clean up a snap! I have all my stickers in a CH binder and I can flip thru and find just what I want or what I need to buy....

I am just loving the Bazzill cardstock from QVC. I guess I was creativly stiffled by f Joann's, Michael's and Hobby Lobby (though Hobby Lobby is the best of the chains) so long I didn't know all this cool stuff was out there except on the web and I never took the time to explore much. I just love getting my hands on something and seeing what others are doing.

I'm just loving being obsessive about scrapbooking again!

No comments: