Thursday, February 7, 2008

Making Cards








I just got home from the Valentine cardmaking class at Archivers. I had a blast! The cards weren't too difficult but I was able to learn some new techniques and try some products that I hadn't used before. I scanned the cards so you could see them. Their classes are fairly small so it's easy to ask questions and get some individual help along the way. I'm ready to take another one very soon. They have one on Scrapbook Trends where you complete 2 pages and the supplies include those 12 x 12 die cut pages that I just love so maybe I'll sign up for that one next week.

I made a couple valentine cards last night on my own and really like the way the lime green/black one turned out! The others were just inexpensive quick ones using scraps I had on hand but will make a nice card for a friend.

I got a suprise when I came home a box from QVC sitting on the porch. The Bazzill cardstock that I ordered Monday was already here! Can't wait to start using it. I love their basic cardstock and have a hard time finding it. this was less than $40 for 200 sheets. Great deal compared to buying by the sheet. It included a good variety of colors to build my stash.

Well I guess I've "played" enough for right now - need to run the vac and do a little housework. Hubby at a dinner for work tonight so I will get a little more scrapbooking time this evening!

No comments: