Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Happy Scrappy Week









I've been really getting the Layouts completed the last 2 days.....




Yesterday I had a free class at Archiver's (I'm sounding like a company rep I know but I'm so excited to have the creative juices flowing again for paper crafts). The class was on stamping. It was fun using all the different products and trying all kinds of techniques. I want to buy EVERYTHING but I'll have to settle for a little at a time. I have so many ideas and so little funds. Have to find new ways of funding my "habit" maybe a yardsale soon.....




Anyway, after the class went to the workroom and started on 5 layouts. Met a couple nice women who meet there every Tuesday to share ideas and hang out.




These are the layouts completed today.




Pray for my mom as she fell last night and broke her foot. Many of you know that she had back surgery and heart attack last year and this is the last thing she needed. Thankfully she didn't get hurt worse.


The card above is the one I made Friday at the Make and Take.

Have a good one!

No comments: