Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Couple of Covers.....

I thought I would share a couple of mini book covers that I've been working on.  I am so going back to the real camera... I love my iphone 5 but in lower light when I stop it from flashing I don't get as sharp an image.

"All You Need is Love"
using last year's Crate Paper valentine line
I love the papers in this collection - nice small prints that are perfect everywhere 
not just for the holiday theme.

Close up of the Unity Stamped image & those fun
"Table Scatter" hearts I found at Dollar Tree

 Basic Grey
"Happy Busy Run & Play Fun Moments in My Day"

A mix of different letters make an eye catching fun cover
I added washi tape & lots of fussy cut images from the paper

Crate Paper
"Love You" 
Mix matched die cuts make an easy yet eye catching cover

A second version of 
"Love You" 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: