Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm in the Spotlight....



I am so tickled to be in the spotlight over at The Paperlife website this week.  I was so nervous about the podcast part because I'm so shy & hate the sound of my voice when it's recorded.  But when it comes to scrapbooking I'm not so shy & will try anything... once.  I don't even remember most of what I said so I hope I didn't embarass myself & I tend to go on & on or get off topic so hope I didn't lol.

I really love listening to Amy each week since she has such a wide variety of papercrafters that are interviewed.  Amy is great at bringing out the best in each of them & making them shine.  Talking to her was like talking with a friend.  So she set me at ease & reeled me in when I was "chasing rabits" as they say in the south.

I have some fantastic prizes that my friends have allowed me to give away.  I'll post photos tomorrow since I'm out & about today.  Blogger was causing me grief last night & not only did it not post what I staged but it corrupted it & will not allow it to post this moring when I just clicked post? grrrrr what's up with that?  I'll just be a name dropper..... Premium Membership from Noell Hyman at Paperclipping, a HUGE stamp prize from Angela at Unity Stamps (even new Donna Downey ones drool), a gift certificate from Heather at Everything Scrapp'n' (she has Glimmer Mist y'all) and from me 2 sets of Ippity Stamps that I'm selling now & a kit of goodies to make mini albums/cards/scrapbook pages.

I know you will want to enter for these prizes so head on over to The Paperlife & leave me a comment here & listen to the podcast.

1 comment:

linda said...

I just wanted to say I loved listening to your spotlight and although I'm fairly new to the Paperclipping community, I've been scrapping since way back... those albums with junky paper and photo corners...pretty funny! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, it was lovely to hear everything and I'll be following your blog for more :)