Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday....

I thought today I'd share with you some products I really like

Michael's sure has been improving lately. I find in the last 3 months I have been finding more & more quality scrapbooking supplies there as compared to Joanns (only buying lace trim & ribbon there right now since nothing excites me).

The new EK Success punches. I've been making do with either a roladex punch or a round hole punch & pulling thru the holes for years now to make my own torn notebook paper look. Since I had a 50% off coupon from Joanns I thought I would buy the Notebook punch from EK to make my life a little easier.

Great selection of Prima Flowers.... I can never seem to get enough of. The new layered ones are beautiful but somehow I just can't bring myself to spend even $3 with a coupon for 4 flowers..

Making Memories - they have the complete Chloe line & a pink/black line. You know me I only buy the spiral notebook, buttons/flowers, small journaling letters.

The dollar spot has some great chipboard albums by Colorbok. I got several flower & butterfly shaped ones.

==============

Hobby Lobby is still the best for crafts....

I know it's all old news...

Great creative & inexpensive storage products

Nestabilities (yes you can use coupon on these)

Making Memories spiral bound journaling book - older Noteworthy style that I can't get enough of

Thickers - on sale or with coupon they are a must have

American Crafts Embossing Powders. I love the variety of colors they come in

The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby brand) products are pretty good. Love some of the styles of brads & bags of buttons. Now they have paper flowers - love the brown in all the different sizes for layering. Retail $ 5 so a must have on sale or with coupon.

Paper Resources brand packaged Kraft Paper. Retail $4.99 for 25 sheets of 12x12 is a must have on sale.

American Crafts or Hobby Lobby brand D ring albums - everyone should leave the post bound albums behind & switch over at these prices

Hobby Lobby brand sheet protectors - good quality at great price on sale

They also have the best selection of Cricut Carts around - even on sale the most popular can always be found
================
All these little savings leave me more money to spend on my patterned paper & embellishements at my favorite LSS. Nothing like some Webster's Pages, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye or Pink Paislee to help me make some wonderful layouts.

No comments: