Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Deals of the Day

I've been on a scrapbook spending diet. More like a fast. But the fast is ended.....

I placed an order yesterday at 2peas using my $20 for 20 discount. I had to get some of the new Jenni Bowlin papers & embellishments.

Then today I stopped at Michaels for some Kraft Cardstock & Xyron adhesive.

Well I left with:

2 of the flower shaped $1 spot chipboard albums

4 Valentine $1 spot stamps 60% off so I paid $1.60 for all of them

Amy Butler 5x7 pads, chipboard letters & diecuts were $0.99 each (I bought 6 all they had)

Making Memories journaling letters in tan/brown were $1.49 each so I bought 6 - they have become a staple in my layouts

Making Memories small glitter letter stickers were 30% off so $2.29

Used my Joann's 50% 0ff coupon for new Prima Flowers in the round tin so that was $4.98

4 sheets of The Paper Company Kraft Cardstock

No Xyron permanent sticker cartridge in stock oh well got a raincheck

Not bad for less than $26.00

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Sounds like agreat shopping time :-) - hope you are doing well!!!

Beth said...

you're a good shopper! lol!
i can't seem to leave Michaels without spending $20. ;-)