Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Weekend Crop

I spent the weekend cropping at "The Nook" http://www.myscrapbooknook.com/

They have such a talented DT & beautiful kits.

There were tons of challenges & love sure was in the air.... the theme of the weekend.

I actually completed 12 projects! For a slow poke like me that is some serious scrapping.

Here's a couple of the layouts they inspired....


















I even entered for a GDT spot. Keeping my fingers crossed (and everything else lol). It would be such an honor to design for them one month.

The next 2 are the ones for the GDT challenges. The first was SOMETHING you love & the second was design a card, layout & tag using the same supplies. After seeing everyone elses I started second guessing myself.... oh well you can only try... right?










1 comment:

AndiD said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your scrap room layout! Good luck with the GDT spot!

Andi
RandomScraps