Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday


I thought I was finally feeling better and yesterday evening started feeling worse again. These kidneys are really getting me down. Thanks for everyones prayers and thoughtfulness.


Other sad news for our family:
I worked on a digital LO for my dad as his brother's wife passed away (didn't want anyone to get confused with the other sick aunt that many have been praying for). She had cancer for quite a long time. LO posted above - the photo isn't that great but it's a special memory for my dad. The brothers don't get together in person very often as the physical distance is great (GA, Alaska, PA) but they talk often and are very close that way..... Dad asked me to make a card for each of them using the photo - I am working on that for him now.




No comments: