Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Had a Very Scrappy Saturday!






Hello,


Hope you are having a blessed Sunday.


I spent most of Saturday scrapping and making up for last week of feeling so bad and doing NOTHING!


I tried some new stuff and was happy with the results. I love those "thickers" chipboard letter stickers. I used them everywhere!


When I was at Hobby Lobby milling around killing time before a doctor appointment looking for something like "Magic Mesh" and I saw plastic canvas on sale for 4 for $1 and thought that would be great on some of my boy pages so I picked up several colors to give it a try. It turned out great on the page I did of my boys in the tub. Had a little trouble securing it since I was out of my Herma glue so I hand stitched the edges with regular thread which worked.


I like scrapping all the different eras at the same time. It might drive some crazy but it challenges me and I don't keep with any color theme in each scrapbook - I just do what is right for the photos I am using on that page. That's what makes me happy and what I like.


Thanks for checking out my blog. Have a good one!

No comments: