Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Rest of My Saturday Scrapping





My kitty had to get in on the playtime.....

That is DJ - (a.k.a Pom Pom Kitty because his favorite toy is pom poms from the craft strore) He will sit on my lap every time I am at the computer.... A couple years ago he broke our new printer by pulling a spring out - even Epson couldn't figure out how he did that one

I tried my hand at hidden journaling. On the back of a plastic tag in an envelope I wrote with a Slick Writer pen then slid it back into velum envelope. I liked the colors in this design - they were all in my son's outfit. Andrew at that age was so funny. We were "freaking out" because he didn't crawl - he would get up and rock then lay down and either drag himself or roll across the floor. The doctor wasn't concerned but as first time parents we weren't so sure. His poor cheeks were always red from the carpet.

This is a very special photo to me. My "Grumpy" (grandfather) as he was leaving to fly back home to Pittsburgh from Omaha. When we lived in Pittsburgh I was glued to him spending most of my day by his side. He was a piano player so worked in the evenings and that left all his daytime for me! I loved the way this page turned out. I used white chalk to stamp on the Bazzill to make it blend in with the Basic Grey - Two Scoops paper. The pattern on the paper in the border is a spot on match for the pattern in my jacket. Of course I used more Thickers - they are great! The hat I am wearing is what he bought me at the airport. I wore it for weeks after that!

No comments: