Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm Not Crazy or Lazy

Though I was feeling it lately... I went to the doctor & had some blood work done because the fatigue & "funk" was just getting me down. I've been so forgetful - losing the car keys was the wake-up call. Anyway my blood was "wonky" and way off so in some strange way that made me feel better. I didn't really feel depressed I just felt "blah" is all I kept saying - not able to put my finger on it. The severe fatigue & memory issues were really effecting me. So hopefully the doctors will fix me right up with an infusion or two. That along with the fender bender has really put a damper on my creativity this week - I know I said I was going to be back on track with my LOAD challenges & making time for me... guess the illegal non licensed driver didn't read my blog lol. I'm fine just a little sore. I'm thankful it's just "little" things but they keep on coming... I guess that's life.

I'm trying to streamline my scrapping style to make pages I'm happy with that don't take me hours to do. The diecut papers seem to help me with that goal. They add the pizazz I want with little effort on my part.

Meeting online friends in person was the best part of the Florida trip. Here I get to meet & hug the neck of Stacey Michaud. She's one of the nicest & most talented scrapbookers around. If you aren't familiar with her work I encourage you to go to her blog & be prepared to drool.

Now to catch you up on more scrapping stuff:

EVERYTHING SCRAPP'N NEWS: Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co is now in stock & ready for you. As always new products are on sale the first week in the store. Head on over for best selection - this line is so pretty! Fast & inexpensive shipping Make Everything Scrapp'n the perfect replacement for those of you who don't have a great LSS anymore... Don't forget the Customer Rewards program - for every accumulated $200 spent you receive $20 store credit.

Do you want to be a guest designer? Well we at Everything Scrapp'n want to see your stuff! Apply by emailing photos of your best layout and project to hgturner@everythingscrappn.com by October 12th to become our November Guest Design Team Member. Also, please provide your name, blog address, forums you frequent, and any special talents you think makes you sparkle. Guest Designer spots are only open to those residing in the US. You would be required to create 2 layouts/projects due Nov 14th and 2 layouts/projects due Nov 28th using products from Everything Scrappn. The layouts/projects due the 14th you are free to create whatever inspires you. I would love to see projects created for the current season or upcoming holidays. The layouts/projects due on the 28th will be an assigned project for a contest or challenge for our blog readers. You will receive $15 gift certificate, free shipping, and a discount for other personal shopping items you would like for the month.



PAPERCLIPPING NEWS: I posted the October Challenge on the Paperclipping Forum. I hope you will join in for your chance to be in the spotlight of the well read Paperclipping Newsletter.



MORE PAPERCLIPPING NEWS: Noell Hyman just released a fantastic Altered Book tutorial featuring the creative Dedra Long. I've watched 2 of the 3 books on the video & I just have to say WOW WOW WOW!!! Dedra breaks everything down & these books that look so complicated to achieve the look really are do-able. I love how they are an anything goes kind of project. Click here for more details.



SCRAPPERIE NEWS: Scrapperie has a fantastic kit for the month of October. It's filled with all the colors of fall. Sandy is so generous here's the details of sales & charity donations for the month: "This year I plan on donating 30% of ALL SALES (through the whole month of October) to the American Cancer Society, through Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. Breast cancer is a disease that strikes very near and dear to my heart and this is what I can do to help give a little bit back. (I love you, Mom!) Also, for the entire month of October, everything (except the new Spice of Life kit) is on sale anywhere from 5-60% off! Past kits, Vintage Ltd kits, Add-ons, everything is on sale! AND if you spend $100 or more, you'll get free shipping (in the US only)!! Simply choose the "in store pick up" option when checking out. " So head on over to Scrapperie & pick up your kit. Don't you love these colors?



Well I'm staying in all day & hopefully will get some creative time in. Have a great day!



7 comments:

Jingle said...

That layout looks gorgeous! I really like the streamlined look! Fabulous!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

I love the lo...perfect colors!

Pamela said...

Awesome layout! And I hope you start to feel better!

Tracey Taylor said...

What a GREAT page. Love the paper you chose.

laterg8r said...

love that bobunny paper, dontcha just love it when some of the work is done for you? :D

hope you feel better soon!

Cindy S said...

Hope you feel better soon. Sending love. Cindy

2 Worlds said...

Suz hope you feel better!