Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

Here's my part of the guest blogger post over at the Everything Scrapp'n Store Blog. Head on over there to check out some creations by Jana & Teresa too.

My first card I used the Pink Paislee Amber Road stamp set along with the matching paper scraps from all the layouts I've been doing using it. The sentiment is a Unity Stamp Company treasure that is well used on all my cards.


Nikki Sivils papers are filled with whimsy.


Who says inexpensive cards have to lack pizazz... I used the front & back of this paper, a simple sentiment stamp & some stitching.




Finally I thought I would show you a sneak peak of the Pink Paislee Christmas paper that will be coming in stock very soon. It is my favorite Christmas line from CHA summer. This gift card holder was a make & take in the manufacturers booth.






I encourage you to make a card for our soldiers on active duty to send back home to their loved ones. Check out Operation Write Home for more details. It's a wonderful organization & really makes me feel like I'm doing something to support the troops in my little way with my love of card making.

Finally I wanted to remind you of the November Everything Scrapp'n Guest Designer spot. Here's the details:
Apply by emailing photos of your best layout and project to hgturner@everythingscrappn.com by October 12th to become our November Guest Design Team Member. Also, please provide your name, blog address, forums you frequent, and any special talents you think makes you sparkle. Guest Designer spots are only open to those residing in the US.

You would be required to create 2 layouts/projects due the 14th and 2 layouts/projects due the 28th using products from Everything Scrappn. The layouts/projects due the 14th you are free to create whatever inspires you. I would love to see projects created for the current season or upcoming holidays. The layouts/projects due on the 28th will be an assigned project for a contest or challenge for our blog readers. You will receive $15 gift certificate, free shipping, and a discount for other personal shopping items you would like for the month.

I can't wait to see the talented layouts/cards that come in!


Have a great time creating this weekend. Post a comment to links to your creations so we can see your work.





3 comments:

lesley Oman said...

i was totally up for this, but i dont live in the US. :0( never mind, i still get to see all the cool things you make. xox

Stacey Michaud said...

beautiful cards, Suz! I adore the PP line too!

Kim said...

Suz, I love your Christmas Card - that is just beautiful. I need to get on the ball and make some!