Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm getting back to my challenges....

With all the lack of A/C, computer/internet problems & then doing paperwork for my hubby's company I have gotten out of the habit of completing the Layout a Day & Flashback Friday challenges over on the 2peas Pub board.

This week I'm going to set the goal of getting back to that. It's not just the challenges I miss but the wonderful women over there - they are so talented & encouraging.

Here's my Flashback Friday challenge for last week - I know it's late but AT LEAST I DID IT! smile : )

My dad has always been a "night owl" working all day & then several nights a week staying up half the night when he got a burst of industrious energy. So I guess I come by it honestly when I do the same thing with my scrapping or reading.

Even though it's Prima Halloween paper added the whimsy I wanted for the topic & theme.



Hope you have a great week.


3 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Very nice Suz

Drea said...

Oh Wow...........I am the EXACT way! I do my most productive work after 9 pm! I don't go to bed til 1:30 am and am up by 7 the next morning!

I love this layout! I'm thinking I will have to lift it!

laterg8r said...

great lo about yourself, love those owls :D