Here's the info on the blog award:
- Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award
- Share “10 Honest Things” about myself
- Present the award to 9 other bloggers whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or to those who have encouraged me
- Be sure to tell the 9 bloggers chosen that you are giving them the Honest Scrap award and provide the guidelines for them
1. I'm a night owl & get some of my best scrapping done in the wee hours of the morning.
2. My outdoor favorite hobby is gardening. I love to play in the dirt - I actually like cleanup & chores in the garden. The hours zoom by when I'm outside.
3. I love snow & we don't get much here in the south so when there's a hint of possibility I'm watching the weather channel for hour by hour updates.
4. I'm an animal lover with a heart for rescue & adoption. Yes we have a house full of well loved & taken care of critters that are family. They show up on many of my pages.
5. I love anything lemony (lemonade, lemon jello cake, jellybeans, sherbet, etc)
6. Chocolate is my downfall - I try to control it with small individual Dove Milk Chocolate but it's hard to stop at 1.
7. I wanted a big family but was only blessed with 2 sons. I'm anxiously awaiting grandkids. To spoil & scrapbook.
8. I enjoy the entire scrapbooking process - so it doesn't bother me when a page takes me 2+ hours (except when I'm doing a 2peas crop where they give you less than an hour to complete it grrrrr). I even take the time & enjoy making my own chipboard letters with little piles of 4 of each to adhere together.
9. My hubby & I ride Harley's - I love the feeling of freedom & the wind in my face. We meet so many nice people who also ride who also are scrapbookers.
10. I'm a video game addict - always have been from back in the 70's with pong til now. I remember one summer when the boys were young & we lived in Alabama - my mom took them for a week to her house. I cleaned & organized for a day or so then spent the rest of the time trying to "rescue the princess" in Super Mario for the Super NES -- and had a blast doing it (over and over and over as the "guys" kept "killing" me until I got past yet another milestone to release her). To this day pogo, facebook, PS3 games, DS, etc.... take time away from scrapbooking but you need diversity in wasting time - right
OK so now that I have embarrassed myself a bit I get to pass this on to some friends who may or may not appreciate it lol - no it's a lot of fun.
So I nominate:
Hope you have a great Thursday! I'm off to clean house, pay bills & run errands. Nothing exciting but the quicker I get them done the quicker I can create or play.