Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blog Award


Heather (owner of Everything Scrapp'n) gave me this blog award.  So now I have to share some things about me today & pass it on....


Here's the info on the blog award:
  • Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award
  • Share “10 Honest Things” about myself
  • Present the award to 9 other bloggers whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or to those who have encouraged me
  • Be sure to tell the 9 bloggers chosen that you are giving them the Honest Scrap award and provide the guidelines for them
10 Honest things about me:

1.  I'm a night owl & get some of my best scrapping done in the wee hours of the morning.

2.  My outdoor favorite hobby is gardening.  I love to play in the dirt - I actually like cleanup & chores in the garden.  The hours zoom by when I'm outside.

3.  I love snow & we don't get much here in the south so when there's a hint of possibility I'm watching the weather channel for hour by hour updates.

4.  I'm an animal lover with a heart for rescue & adoption.  Yes we have a house full of well loved & taken care of critters that are family.  They show up on many of my pages.

5.  I love anything lemony (lemonade, lemon jello cake, jellybeans, sherbet, etc)

6.  Chocolate is my downfall - I try to control it with small individual Dove Milk Chocolate but it's hard to stop at 1.

7.  I wanted a big family but was only blessed with 2 sons.  I'm anxiously awaiting grandkids.  To spoil & scrapbook.

8.  I enjoy the entire scrapbooking process - so it doesn't bother me when a page takes me 2+ hours (except when I'm doing a 2peas crop where they give you less than an hour to complete it grrrrr).  I even take the time & enjoy making my own chipboard letters with little piles of 4 of each to adhere together.

9.  My hubby & I ride Harley's - I love the feeling of freedom & the wind in my face.  We meet so many nice people who also ride who also are scrapbookers.

10.  I'm a video game addict - always have been from back in the 70's with pong til now.  I remember one summer when the boys were young & we lived in Alabama - my mom took them for a week to her house.  I cleaned & organized for a day or so then spent the rest of the time trying to "rescue the princess" in Super Mario for the Super NES -- and had a blast doing it (over and over and over as the "guys" kept "killing" me until I got past yet another milestone to release her).  To this day pogo, facebook, PS3 games, DS, etc.... take time away from scrapbooking but you need diversity in wasting time - right

OK so now that I have embarrassed myself a bit I get to pass this on to some friends who may or may not appreciate it lol - no it's a lot of fun.

So I nominate:

Dedra Long
Tracy Gregory
Stacey Michaud

Kathy Floen
Lesley Oman
Kim Strother

Hope you have a great Thursday!  I'm off to clean house, pay bills & run errands.  Nothing exciting but the quicker I get them done the quicker I can create or play.







2 comments:

2 Worlds said...

I not a gardener at all maybe I should put that ! lol
TFS Suz

Elena said...

You are a very talented gardener, Suz! So glad I met you on Jana's show!
Liked reading your honest things!
Thank you so much for sharing it!