Sunday, May 3, 2009

Winners

I hope you all had a fantastic National Scrapbooking Day. I had a great time. Nothing like some challenges & a time limit to get those creative juices flowing.

Look at all the entries that y'all had for the April month of RAK prizes




Well here are the last of the winners:
The My Mind's Eye card kit from Everything Scrapp'n goes to The Stylish House
Sizzix Tag Die goes to Scrapper Mom


Sizzlits Love Set goes to BonnieRose
Sizzix Flower Die goes to Kim Strother


Misc. Embellishments go to Traychic

Sizzlits Funky Tags goes to happyscrappin

National Scrapbooking Day Prize $10 gift certificate to Everything Scrapp'n goes to debevans!


Past winners check the list if you are in red please contact me with address:
Charisma3103 wins Sizzix Die Set
Lynn wins Tim Holtz mask & Making Memories letters
Kathy Floen wins wood mount rubber stamp Simple Pleasures

Jeanie Nieva wins Autumn Leaves acrylic stamp set - I received email
Audrey wins Sizzix Die Set
Stacey Michaud wins Prima flowers & some of my favorite trims & ribbons - I received email
Kimmy wins Prima flowers - I received email
BrandiLynn wins Sizzix Tag Die - I received your email
Karen Lee wins Sizzix Flower Die
Email me your address at sgray110 at gmail dot com (that is one - one - zero) If I don't hear from you by Sunday May 10th I will draw an alternate winner.
The sale at Everything Scrapp'n continues thru Monday May 5th. I'm sure with the creative frenzy you might need some supplies....
Thanks so much to everyone who visited my blog so faithfully. I really wish I had more prizes to give out... you were all so sweet. I hope you continue to check in sometimes....
Hugs,
Suz

4 comments:

~Sandy said...

Just stopping by from SITS and wanted to say hello! Now I'm off to enjoy your blog! Have a great Tuesday! BTW I'm from Ga too!
Hugs, Sandy

Kim Strother said...

Hey--this says I won!!! COOL!! Do your need my address???? It is different from the circle journal address of last year-- But the mail is still forwarding to the new place.

Deborah said...

So Cool I won! :)
I sent you an email!!
Deborah

Anonymous said...

Congratulations everyone.