Monday, May 18, 2009

A New Week

The Unity Kit of the Month Blog Hop was so fun. I finally finished it on Sunday. Blog after blog was filled with inspiration.

I placed an order on Thursday & it was here at my door on Monday -- wow that is some super service & one of the many reasons I love Unity Stamps. I have lots of new stamps to create with. Just in time for some cards I need to make.


Doing a one day challenge is so much easier than the month long....


I used the random.org number generator

The RAK winner is # 26

Congrats Fiber Junky please email me at sgray110 at gmail dot com with your address.


Everything Scrapp'n has some new Creative Imaginations products in stock. They are 15% off along with the new Queen & Company. Check the blog for photos & more info - click here

I didn't have as much creative time over the weekend as I'd planned... so what little time I did have I created this layout. I've been doing a challenge over at the Scrap Nook. I love using 12x12 diecut shapes for a layout anyway but this challenge was to make your own.



The shape was based loosely on the blue ribbons Grace would win. The title "Her Name is Gracie, She was a Show Girl" came from the Barry Mannilow song "Copacabana". I had just picked up my new Jenni Bowlin products at my local scrapbook store EMI Scrapbooking - it's the perfect color & addition to this layout. Well I'm crossing my fingers that I will win the extra points this time. I sure need them since I'm in the middle of the pack right now.




A fellow scrapbooker asked for our help... she needs votes to win one of those fantastic desks by the Original Scrapbox. You can vote daily here. Ashjoy's creation is number 303

Wow what a desk!


Here is a photo of her project



Well hope you have a great week & take some time to be creative.

14 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Hi Suz, thanks so much for the post but the blog post has to include the photo and their direct website link to count towards points.

You can copy the blog post directly from my blog, if you have an issue let me know and I can email you the html version.

Thanks again,
Ashjoy

2 Worlds said...

Awesome Layout !

Makeup Theory said...

Hi Suz,

I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for checking out my blog and becoming a follower. Much appreciated.

Murphy's Law said...

love the lo and the muttling is soooooo adorable. so glad everyone had a great time!

Carla said...

This page is awesome! I love it, and I know you will move up in the pack with work like this!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Thanks so much!!!! and great blog, I would follow but I can't seem to get the follow thing to work on my blog.

audrey neal said...

now that's a scrapbooking desk -- wow!

Pamela said...

That really is an awesome desk! And I love your layout!!!

Bonita Rose said...

great layout.. and omg.. thks for all the inspiration! Congrats to Carole for winning the rak! hugs

ellen s. said...

oh man i wish i got in that contest for that desk!!! lol

your pooch is tooo cute!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous layout! Love that cute little pup!

Linda Rodriguez said...

Oh, that is such a sweet layout! I love the play on words for the title. :) And wow, what a desk!

Anonymous said...

I am loving that layout!!! Great job with it :)

FibreJunky said...

Dude, that is an awesome desk! I can see why she wants to win one! Thanks for the RAK win. You are so sweet!!! Love your show girl layout.