Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Prayers for a Family

I was going to share some scrapbooking things today but after visiting Scrappypug's blog to thank her for being a follower.... I've been moved to post something much more meaningful.

Please pray for the Freeman family. They lost their baby daughter Kayleigh. To read more about her incredible story & short life visit their blog. Be prepared you will need a box of tissue & it will impact you forever.

They are being featured on The Doctor's today.

Both our children were preemies & even though they had their struggles we were so blessed with what little they had to go thru compared to some. You really get to know the people in the NICU who are caring for your baby along with other parents who are patients.

Have a blessed day
Suz

1 comment:

Kathy Floen said...

Oh, Suz, I just went to the Freeman's blog....how sad...I am so sorry for their loss. Thanks for the link. I did need tissues! What a strong family...what a powerful story.