Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh The Weekend

I always thought that weekends should be a time for relaxing & spending time with the family....

When did Saturday turn into a frenzy to get all the errands of the week done? We all have such busy lives these days but the body needs time to relax... my hubby & I are going to make that a goal for the upcoming Saturdays -- we are going to relax, do fun day trips, & just spend time together with the family....

So right now we're moving Brandon into his new apartment. The new place is less than a mile from us so I sure like that better than having my "baby" 30 minutes away. I'm really proud of him & the man he has become. He's so goal oriented working full time days, going to school full time in the evenings, & even has a little side business of his own. But he still takes time to relax & enjoy his hobbies. At 21 he already has the life balance that we his parents are trying to achieve lol.

I know this is my scrapbooking blog but thanks for letting me toot about my son a bit... since it's his birthday week & a big one at that I guess I've been doing a lot of reflecting.....

Don't forget to leave me a comment to be entered in the Month of RAKS. If you haven't already done it become a FOLLOWER & you'll get 5 entries right there.

I really do appreciate everyone who comes & visits.

Have a great weekend & I hope you take the time to RELAX however you like to do it....

5 comments:

jeanie de la rama said...

i spent the entire day surfing. lazy day for me.:)

Stacey Michaud said...

Hi Suz!! Congrats on your son's big move!

BrandiLynn said...

its nice to hear men growing up to be MEN!!! I hope I am lucky enough to raise a MAN!! congrats to you.

Christine said...

Hi Suz!

I have to laugh. I just moved "my" Brandon out 2 weeks ago! AND he is also 21! I am happy he is on his own but I always worry at night. So much easier to keep them safe when they are under your own roof!
Take care!
(sunny1016)

Kimmy said...

awww My brother moved out about this age about the same distance from my mom as well. She was still sending him plates of food worried he would starve. ha ha!