Thursday, April 9, 2009

Are You Ready for Easter?

This week seems to have dragged on. So much to do & so little time with Easter coming.


I HAD to clean my house Thursday but did sneak a little time in at the Unity Blog Hop & Splitcoast Chat.


I also spent a little time in the garden.... things are just starting to bloom. My camera memory stick seems to have messed up - I can see the photos on there but can't get them onto the computer? Have to ask my tech wizard a.k.a. my older son Andrew

We'll be going to church on Sunday morning & having dinner at my parents house on Sunday. With the boys grown we keep it pretty low key but they do still know they'll get a little basket from me... you're never too old for candy... I always have to color some eggs even if I do it by myself


What are your plans for Easter? I hope you & your family have a blessed day!

My Challenge will post on Saturday over at the Everything Scrapp'n Blog. I hope y'all will make me look good by creating a layout..... {please} as with all the challenges you have until the end of the month to post a link/photo of your creation.

This week on sale at Everything Scapp'n - Daisy Bucket (cute new rub ons) 15% off.


Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry into my month long RAK contest for more details see this
post.









6 comments:

jeanie de la rama said...

i know what you mean. i'm trying to hold on to the break as much as i can. :)

Kimmy said...

easter feels like it came too soon this year.

Kate said...

Not ready for Easter! I'm going to be playing bunny today...

audrey neal said...

have a wonderful Easter -- would love to see some shots from your garden. Hope you get your memory stick fixed!

Together We Save said...

I host a family thing and I have got to get busy cooking and cleaning this weekend plus I better make sure I help the bunny with a little shopping.

BrandiLynn said...

Ready or not its here :P
I am lucky to be invited to familys for easter dinner so all I really had to was play bunny last night and I made a bunny cake for the family dinner :D got off easy this year :D

Happy Easter to you and yours