Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm Back in the 21st Century

It's so nice to have TV, Phone & Now INTERNET back. It was interesting to be without it and see just how many times during the day I go to check email, sneak in a few moments in my favorite forums & just connect with people.

I have an early doctor appointment today so this will be a short post. The new card reader should be here later today & Andrew will install it tonight so I'll be back to posting photos too.

I wanted to share the blog with an awesome talented woman with you... she's on my sidebar but wanted to make sure to point it out (because my sidebars get a bit cluttered with all the blogs I like/follow.... Head on over to Dedra Long's blog to see her amazing layouts & home dec items. Dedra designs projects that are showcased in the scrapbook.com videos. It was incredible what she came up with for Easter. I just love the layout she posted of her 2 girls. Dedra puts so many eclectic details into her designs & her photos are just amazing. She is also one of the nicest people around.

Today is Unity Stamp Blog Hop so if you have some time check out the blogs/forum for lots of inspiration & prizes.

Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry into my month long RAK contest for more details see this post If you haven't already done it sign up as a follower for more entries.

4 comments:

Heather Brown said...

So glad that my blog is working for you now!!! Thanks for the comment and letting me know it's working now!!

audrey neal said...

no internet -- ugh. torture. *lol* Isn't it funny how much we've come to depend on being constantly logged on?

jeanie de la rama said...

welcome back! i know how you feel. :)

BrandiLynn said...

it was only a few short years ago there was no internet but now I have to wonder how we survived. This is my connection to the world as a single stay at home mom I would be NUTZ without it, glad your back.