Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thank You Scrapperie's Janet


Wanted to add a special thank you to Janet over at scrapperie.com. A couple weekends ago I did my first virtual crop at their site and had a blast. To top it off I won the Addiction challenge prize! I received it Saturday and boy did she outdo herself. Amazing stuff! Thank you so much I love the mini book you made the papers and design are beautiful!


Thank you thank you thank you for all the stuff and for having a great site with super nice people that welcomed a newbie into the group!

5 comments:

Jscraps4u said...

You are very welcome!!! I'm soo glad you had fun!!! You are going to LOVE Sandi's kits!! She does a phenomenal job putting them together!

mborrero said...

wow congratulations thats awesome

Noelia said...

That stash looks awesome! Congrats.

Krissynae said...

looks like a great haul..

milkcan said...

Congrats on winning! Have fun with all that stuff!