Friday, July 11, 2008

Off to the Scrapbook Expo

This is my first one and I'm excited about going and seeing the vendors, do a little make and take, and meet up with some fellow online scrappers in person......

I'll post photos tomorrow or Sunday.

Thanks to all who listened to my mini rant about 2 peas a couple days ago. At first it didn't bother me but then as I was on the message boards and seeing how many (you know like when you all of sudden start looking to buy something you see ads for it everywhere that you didn't notice before) were on there and not removed - I really felt like I was in High School and not in the "in crowd" because the "popular girls" had their blog/rak posts all over the place.

Anyway as of today it's forgotten - no hard feelings Melanie.... you're just doing your job - even if it isn't done fairly..... lol I like the posts and hope they can continue and more get past her watchful eyes lol

No comments: