Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Karen

Today is my sister Karen's birthday.  I made her a card & decorated a bag that came from an Aveda salon that she goes to.  Teresa Collins Carolina Breeze is such a pretty line with lots of different patterned papers. I love the color combo it seems so fresh to me and classic.


I like to "fussy cut" different things out of patterned paper & these little yellow flowers are perfect embellishment


We went over to her house for a cookout with my parents & a couple of her neighbors.  Dad bought her a cake.





Yummy fresh picked strawberries from a local farm were a gift from one of my parent's neighbors who goes every year and cans jelly

Even Karen's dog Lilly had to give her a "present"... lots of love & kisses

We had a great time... wishing her blessings & good things in the coming year.

No comments: