Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Echo Park Mini Book Kit

I loved creating with Echo Park's Times Seasons Line.  It had some of my favorite colors for "guy projects" & great elements.  This mini has plenty of room for full sized photos and lots of journaling.  Most of the pages are patterned paper adhered to chipboard but also several fold outs & 6x8 envelopes to hold ephemera or other sentimental goodies.

This kit is available for sale at EMI Scrapbooking in Cumming GA or online in their Etsy shop here.  You also can always call Susan at the store  770-888-2417 or  email emiscrapbooking@aol.com

As with all our kits they are pre-cut & everything is bagged by page with color photos of the sample.

Details:
There are 9 pages front and back
2 pages include 6x8 slide out mats equaling 4 more pages
2 pages are 6x8 fold outs equaling 4 more pages
Kits include:
chipboard pages
precut papers
cardstock stickers
cardstock alphabet stickers
binder clips
floss/twine
buttons
paint chips
tickets
library card stamped images
other stamped images
assorted ribbons
playing cards
brads
binder rings
color photos


Here are photos of all the pages.













I've finished a bound book style mini album using Glitz paper that I'm loving right now.  I will be sharing it in a couple days.  There will also be kits available at EMI.  I'm working on several using Teresa Collins' new lines which are my favorite to create them with since her lines are so well thought out that the minis go together so easily & have loads of style.

Hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

phamil said...

Suzy, I love this mini, I saw it on FB and it's absolutely cool! I love all your little elements in there!!!