Friday, October 15, 2010

TGIF

This has been a week... thank goodness it's finally Friday.

I've been really busy moving stuff around in the house... the moving of the scrap room has turned into moving a bunch of rooms around.  I used to always move furniture around myself when the boys were young.  The running joke in our house was that when my hubby was out of town for work he would tread lightly as he entered the house since he never knew if I had moved something into his path (yes it was from experience where he almost broke a toe on an ottoman as I created a "conversation area").  These days I can't move the big stuff without help but that's what I have grown sons for right lol.  The trouble with that is that I have to wait on "their time" instead of when I get that moving around hair up my you know what.

I thought I would share a layout using some cute My Mind's Eye goodies.

This is an 8x8 layout.  I love Debbie Tehrani's style & she always does that size.

I'm having an Ippity Stamp Sale click the tab above or here.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend - it's getting cooler here again so I can't wait to do something outdoor in the faller air.

No comments: