Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year & Unity enabling

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's 2010... I'm hoping that it's better than 2009 because it sure was a stressful year.  I'm sure not going to say it can't get worse because that's just asking for trouble.... but hopefully things will be easier.

Thanks so much for all the emails & comments about my health.  I'm still in a lot of pain (I actually think it's getting worse not better with nerves pinching).  I see the doctor tomorrow & he will decide if I can lay in the MRI tube long enough to get the test done this time.  I didn't even last for half of the test last week - even with sedation I don't think I can lay on the hard table.  I feel like such a complainer....

I'm typing this on the netbook so with the small screen & not having mozilla firefox to correct my spelling I hope I'm not butchering words. lol

I also wanted to remind those of you in Georgia that Donna Downey will be up at my favorite LSS this weekend.... there may be a few spots left call Susan at EMI Scrapbooking in Cumming for more details.

Now for te big news....Angela at Unity Stamp Co. announced today that they are revamping the KOTM & pulling out the stops to spoil the customers.  You all know how much I love their stamps & even though I've given up all my scrapbook kit clubs I can't do without the stamp kit club.  Since I sell my cards I usually get enough to purchase the kit each month.  Anyway here's the details...

This kit is adorable & oh so useful....





Here's the benefits both new & existing KOTM subscribers will receive each month....

25% discount on all orders placed at the Unity online store

Free single or kit of your choice with purchase of $35

Also a referral bonus for existing members.... if you sign up make sure you tell them Suz sent you!

and for new members the first month they will receive:
10 unmounted stamps
6 sheets of 6x6 paper
1 Hybrid ink pad
(kit valued at $35 - FREE with your first month's kit shipment)

In addition you will have the opportunity to purchase a past KOTM at the discounted price of $26 (regular price $45).

Remember you can skip monthly shipments, resonable fast shipping & their customer service is super!

Join today... and start stamping up a storm

Have a great day.

4 comments:

laterg8r said...

i sure hope you can get the test done and get some help :D

feel better soon :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lesley Oman said...

hey suz, i love unity stamps, well, i love looking at them, i havent got round to buying any yet. its the Shipping charges that hold be back with these kinda things. i am determined that i am going to get some really soon though. when i do i will definitely tell them you sent me.x