Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fiskateers

www.fiskateers.com

I am a member of the Fiskateers. I haven't been a member very long but it's been a great experience. Everyone I've met online & in person has been so nice, friendly, helpful, enthusiastic, inspiring, creative, I could just go on forever with the adjectives....

I think people get intimidated about joining since it's not a type in your name & password then you're in kind of forum/group. I hesitated at first too. All you do have to email one of the 4 gals on the main page & reply back to their email to gain access & create an account. Yes it's a bit different but it's so worth it. The people really make the Fiskateers site a fantastic place.

I hope you will join in the fun over at Fiskateers. Click here to visit the site.
There is an online crop going on today so now is the perfect time to see what's going on.

No comments: