Sunday, December 21, 2008

Are You Ready?

I'm so behind this year... that's what I get for being disorganized.

Yesterday I got quite a bit accomplished:

I finally finished 2 of the 3 mini albums I'm making as gifts and the 3rd is halfway done

Made some photo ornaments for the tree

CLEANED my disaster of a scraproom

Started baking cookies

Sent out the last of my Christmas cards lol - usually I'm one to have them out no later than the 5th.... not this year.

I came across a contest over at one of my favorite blogs to visit each week - drop by & say hi to Patter.
http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com/2008/12/50-off-sale-at-unity-stamp-co-rak.html

5 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Wow girl, you did get a lot done!!!! Amazing! And thanks for sharing the sale/RAK! :) Good luck, and Merry Christmas to you! Blessings,

Candi said...

Thanks for the comment and I hope that you had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there girl!!!!
You are a busy bee!!!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas....
Have a Happy New Year!!!!

Hugs,,,
Dedra

Jennifer Katherine said...

Great to see your blog too! Thanks for stopping by Elegant Journey :) I love new friends!

Lily said...

congrats on getting so much done