Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesdays Shopping Deals

Hi All

Thought I would post some deals I found this week.

Hobby Lobby has:

American Craft D Ring 12x12 albums on sale 50% off so less than $9 each. I know I'm late to get on the bandwagon with these.... as usual.... since I have chunky pages these are THE BEST albums. Slowly going to replace my old ones.





Inque stamp sets are 50% off so bought 2 for $11.99 (these are super nice - have never bought a set of them before. Very clear image - unmounted rubber stamp with case & pad to stamp on.
The green set has images similar to the Fancy Pants set I've been wanting but hesitated because of the price.






Went to Michaels to get the Scrapbook Trends magazine since Dedra said I would be able to use the coupon. I love that magazine but usually don't buy it because of the cost. She had 2 designs in the August issue - both are amazing!



Here is the charm I designed for the Green/Pink charm swap on 2peas. My first charm swap & it was lots of fun to make - can't wait to see what I get back.


Working on my inchie swap for 2peas & now an ATC one on Splitcoast stampers. I love getting things in the mail and all these are firsts for me so super excited......


Well hope you all have a great day!
Suz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Suz....
I'm so happy you were able to get ST with your coupon....

It is the only way I can really "afford" it....

Hugs...
Dedra