Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Scrap Happy Day

Had a busy day running around doing errands, doctor appointment & stopped at my fav LSS. Loads of new stuff to play with!

I took my Garden album up there to show it off along with some layout...

I came home & checked 2 peas gallery main page to see the layout of the day. Such a cute baby layout today.... then I saw my Garden album in the top 10 most viewed! That just tickled me to death! http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/top10.asp?ot=LAY&t=vi Thanks everyone for my first top 10 list!

It's crazy I was isolated in my own little scrapping world & then I found this fantastic online community where everyone is so nice & encouraging.... there's so many great products (my wallet & hubby aren't so happy about that part).... and I am so thrilled to be a scrapbooker just like when I first started or when the boys were small......

Well thanks again y'all & have a great day!

Hugs,
Suz

2 comments:

Lily said...

Super cute album/ thanks for the reminder on how lucky we are to have 2peas

Penny said...

Congrats on your top 10. Your album is really cute!