Sunday, January 13, 2008

Scrapbooking Today

This is from my other blog (I'm such a newbie that I didn't remember that I started this one so I will merge this blog with the other and use the other for another topic) So heregoes

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Scrapbooking Today
I am new to the digital scrapbooking but really LOVE it! It's so easy to work on a page without having to drag out all the paper, embellishments, stickers, supplies and then stop in enough time to put it all away when you are scrapping traditional. Don't get me wrong I would never give up my cut and paste. I am a hands on person and really like doing that but I think there is room in my world for both.I can't wait until the 11th we have a new scrapbooking store opening up near the house. All 4 of the ones I used to go to closed and this will be great to have as an option again.

No comments: