Monday, September 13, 2010

Winner & More

First off without delay.... The winner of the Ippity stamps is #22


patty w said...

You do lovely work ! Love the sisters page alot !
Just now getting here, it kept saying service unavailable earlier !
signing up to follow ..
patty 2832

Well Patty I guess it was lucky that the service was unavailable earlier since it made you the winner lol.  Send me your snail mail address at sgray110 at gmail dot com & I'll get your stamps out right away.

Thanks so much to EVERYONE who left such sweet comments over the weekend.  It sure was a great hop with so much inspiration that I'm dying to get to my table and start creating.  I really enjoyed visiting all of your blogs - Fiskateers rock creativity.

Next I thought I would share some things I'm excited about in the scrappy world....

If you haven't already I hope you will join us for the Paperclipping.com Monthly Challenge.  Winner will be spotlighted in the internationally read newsletter that Noell publishes.  See all details in the community forum here.


I love all things Teresa Collins - she is one of the sweetest people in the world.  She is going to be interviewed on Sudie TV tonight.  If you don't know Sudie she is a Fiskateer who has a weekly live web scrapbooking show.  See details here & tune in at 9:30 pm eastern time to hear what's going on with Teresa.



Who doesn't love Prima.... I saw a post about a Prima Idea Book & had to share.  They are having a giveaway on their blog for a copy.  Check it out here.


And finally I wanted to a sneak peak of the School Time mini album I designed & kits will be sold at EMI Scrapbooking in Cumming GA or order & will be shipped to you.  Crate Paper knocked it out of the park with all their lines that are available.  I loved this School Spirit line.  Thanks Susan for the opportunity to create for you.  I love your store, you are such a great friend & have a wonderful family.  (sorry gushing but it's true)

That's it for today... thanks for stopping by & remember do something creative.