Thursday, September 30, 2010

Same photo two different layouts....

I just can't believe it's almost October & *gasp* the holidays are right around the corner.....

A friend sent me a picture message of a Halloween layout that is in the October Scrapbook Trends.  (sorry poor quality I'll have to get another when I see her magazine).  I'll get my copy when they return my layout.  It's one of the best scrapping magazines out there - such beautiful big photos of all the projects let you really see all the details.


But I used the same photo of my sister for a EMI Scrapbooking LSS design team layout recently....  I love the whimsy of My Mind's Eye Boo To You & it fit this photo of Karen even though she is an adult when Halloween comes she is a child at heart.



I'm busy today making mini album kits for sale & designing a new one.  I love creative days when I make a mess with my supplies and have so much fun.

Today is the last day to enter your work in the Paperclipping Monthly Challenge.  The winner is in the spotlight on 3 websites (internationally read Paperclipping, Lesley a.k.a Hungry Heffy, & here on my blog).  I was a past winner before becoming a judge & boy did it increase the traffic on my blog so if that is your goal it's a great prize.  We don't offer tangible prizes due to international limits and laws but I know I just like a bit of love & an acknowledgement.  Go here to enter you work.  I'm working on the topics for October as we speak.

Enabling alert... Unity Stamp Co is having a great last big sale & freebies with orders today in honor of moving to a bigger and better website in the coming weeks.  Go give the current website a workout lol... you will not want to miss these scrapbook sets.   Also chat it up at the SCS message board thread here & maybe win some great stamps & do the blog hop for inspiration/prizes it starts here...  I'm hoping my homeschool books sell on ebay so I can buy some....

Have a great day & thanks for visiting/reading

Hugs, Suz

No comments: