Sunday, February 21, 2010

Counting Down....

The house closing is delayed until some repairs are completed by the seller.  I have to say this is a mini miracle in itself as foreclosures usually are sold as is that's it no ifs ands or buts.  So we are shooting for Friday but no work was started on Friday which was a bit upsetting.  We're just trusting all will work out on time.  I'm so ready to get everyone painting the colors I chose & dictating move this here lol... really I love to paint & wish I was going to be able to get my hands messy.

In preperation for the move I was looking for a scrapbook organization book... Amazon took my order & money for one then 4 days later said they couldn't deliver/out of stock.  So that left me looking for something else.  I found a great ebook on scrapbook.com. 

It's marked down to $4.99 for over 100 pages of inspiration & ideas. 

I love ebook since I don't have to wait for shipping, they are much more economical, and have the ability to be current in their information.  You can order here.


I was able to get out of the house a little on Saturday... my son Andrew drove me up to my favorite LSS EMI Scrapbooking to pick up a pile of supplies that Susan the owner has been so sweet to pull & keep for me.  She is getting all kinds of beautiful  new products in weekly.  Teresa Collins, 7 Gypsies, Tim Holtz inks, Little Yellow Bicycle and Jenni Bowlin were flying out the door.  If you live near Cumming GA you should stop in.   They also sell mini album kits that they design.  The kits are filled with everything you need & detailed color photo instructions to make it easy.  Her super talented daughter Jen designed a to die for mini using new Teresa Collins baby girl line... it made me wish I had a grandbaby on the horizon & even tempted me to buy for future of when I do lol.  They ship the mini albums from their etsy store all over the world.

Have a super Monday!

No comments: