Sunday, December 20, 2009

ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS...

I didn't want to make you all wait any longer....

Here's the winners drawn by Random Number Generator....

Note on the website I put in the values of 1 thru 94 & the result is correct.  However when I highlight & copy it doesn't allow me to highlight those numbers & goes back to the default of 1 thru 100.

Winner of Prize 1- from Heather @ Everything Scrapp'n

True Random Number Generator 41 

Blogger Renee said...
I am now a follower! Thanks for the chances to win!
December 13, 2009 12:34 PM
======================================
Winner of Prize #2 - Altered Books Tutorial from Noell & Izzy Hyman of Paperclipping  
True Random Number Generator 68   
Blogger Jingle said...
Wow! This is amazing!!! Thank you to each and every fabulous sponsor!!!!
December 15, 2009 6:52 PM
======================================
Winner of Prize #3 - Tombow Adhesive Package  
True Random Number Generator  
Blogger lavendarrose29 said...
Sweet I love being first. I found you off of fiskateers site. I cant wait to see what you come up with.
December 11, 2009 10:04 PM
======================================
Winner of Prize #4 - Surprise from Ana Cabrera - Scrapbook Trends  
True Random Number Generator 75   
Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=1651542866&ref=nf
December 15, 2009 7:46 PM
======================================
Winner of Prize #5 - Surprize from Lain Ehmann - Ella Publishing  
True Random Number Generator 15 
 Blogger Donna said...So many wonderful prizes - thank you sponsors
December 12, 2009 6:39 AM
======================================
Winner of Prize #6 - Goodies from Webster's Pages & Me
True Random Number Generator 85 
Blogger FibreJunky said...Oh, and I'm an "old" follower.
December 18, 2009 4:26 PM
======================================
Congrats to each of you - I see some old followers as well as some new ones.  Thanks so much to everyone who participated & took the time to leave sweet comments - you're awesome & helped make this a celebration for sure!
Please email me at sgray110 at gmail dot com your snail mail so I can send out the packages or forward to my sponsors who are sending them directly.  Please note if you were a winner & are out of the US you were only eligible for Prize 2 the download book tutorial due to shipping costs.  If by some chance a non US resident won one of the prizes another winner will be drawn - sorry.
Have a wonderful Sunday - Stay Warm & Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Wow!!! Thanks so much!!!! I'm excited!

lavendarrose29 said...

thanks so much I cannot wait to get and use my prize.

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.