Sunday, November 22, 2009

Finally (For REAL) I'm getting Better!

This has been such a long haul with my kidney problems - it's unbelievable how fast things can spiral out of control when it comes to your health.  It's making me even more thankful this week as we reflect on our blessings at Thanksgiving.

I'm making cards today for Operation Write Home.  They had a special request from some soldiers with lots of young kids.  Those kind of cards are easy & always make me smile so I knew it was the right "medicine" to get me back in the scrap chair again.  I tire easily & am pacing myself because I sure don't want to end up back in bed.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, prayers & encouragement!

I placed an order today for some Webster's Pages at Everything Scrapp'n.  Heather got in some beautiful trims & lace. They are to die for.... click here.

I'm working on the prizes for my blog anniversary on Dec 11th... you guys are going to love it!

Hope you have a great rest of the weekend.

2 comments:

Kathy Floen said...

Suz- I am glad to see you are back in the scrapbooking saddle! :)

laterg8r said...

so glad you are feeling better :D