Sunday, July 26, 2009

CHA here I come

My Bags Are Packed & I'm Ready To Go. That song "I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane" is going thru my head... even though I'm driving. I'm sure I'm taking more than I need clothes wise but with the heat down there I'm bound to go thru more than one outfit a day.

I'll be driving down to Heather's tomorrow morning & riding with her the rest of the way to Orlando. We'll be arriving around dinner time.

My string of "bad luck" now rubbed of on our poor dog Rosie. Friday night she came in from outside potty break & was caughing when I gave her a biscut. Well she swelled up really bad so she must have got stung by something outside. She took 2 days worth of prednesone & benedryl but she's better now. Thankfully it wasn't too serious but boy did she look bad.



I'll be taking lots of photos & posting throughout the week as the hotel internet allows. I've got all your comments printed out so I know what y'all want to see.

I can't wait to meet so many of you in person finally! Another highlight will be watching them film Paperclipping Newsbreak. Noell Hyman, her hubby Izzy & Nancy Nally are the nicest people & they sure give us breaking scrapbook info each & every week. Keep checking the Paperclipping Site here. all week because they will be loading video of CHA.

Before I go I'll post another layout I made with products from the Everything Scrapp'n Online Scrapbooking Store.

I participate in a weekly challenge on the 2peas pub board called "Flashback Friday". The topic was to scrap a big event & how you felt about it. In 1981 I was absorbed in the Charles & Diana wedding story so that's what I chose.... I just loved that dress. Since I was in a hurry I didn't do my usual careful trick to keep the pearl swirl from getting all wonky since the last 2 I had no problems with... well this one decided to give me grief so that's why it doesn't look like the package. I'll have to make a tutorial about the transferring pearl/bling swirls when I get back. It's saved me a lot of grief (when I do it lol)



Supplies: Paper (My Mind's Eye -Bellezo Belleza, My Mind's Eye -Bellezo French Boutique, My Mind's Eye - Sophie, My Mind's Eye - Fullfilled); Lace & Ribbon (Hobby Lobby); Pearls (Prima - Small Swirl); Flower (Prima); Letters (Tim Holtz - Grungeboard); Letter Stickers (Making Memories); Pin (Maya Road)


Have a great week.

3 comments:

Terri Davenport said...

Sorry about your poor dog! Have fun at CHA!

michele said...

Your little doggie is so cute. Poor little doggie for getting stung. Glad all is well now. Really like the Charles and Diana art. I too was so enthralled by their romantic story. What a shame the romance died. Hope you had fun at CHA!

Sandy said...

Hope you enjoyed CHA! When you get back I have a lil surprise for you on my blog :)
link